Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Been a long time...


It has been a long time since I have written in my Blog so it is time to do a post. Summer has gone by very quickly with only a couple short camping trips. Two to Yosemite one with the youngest and one with WB's sister who does not camp but had never been there. Both were lots of fun. The tour guide thing was fun. I still don't know how folks think they can see Yosemite in a few hours. Did see two bears on the last trip. WB and her sister were excited along with lots of other folks in the valley.

The latest big event is the youngest has moved out after her brief stay she is moving to the city. I will miss my bike riding pal. Mr and Mrs H brought their truck over to help with the move and WB and myself watched Biscuit. When Biscuit is here she basically gets her way. As you can see it tired both her and WB out after and afternoon of playing and counting sprinklers.

Enough for my first long time post. Off to trim bushes and finish packing for a four day backpack in Yosemite!!!!

1 comment:

sactownkid said...

Yay, welcome back! We missed you.