Thursday, March 20, 2008

After much thinking...


After much thinking like more than a year I finally bought a DSLR. I read all the reviews for the Sony Alpha 100 which did quite well but had a few short comings. I waited for Sony to release there Pro model the 700 which also came with a Pro price. I watched as they came out with live view for their next generation DSLR's. But in the end the 200 seemed to fit my needs. I saved enough money by not buying the 700 to buy a nice lens soon. Digital Camera Review just completed a review of the kit lenses which comes with my purchase which said good lens to learn with, than upgrade. Something I plan on doing. So off to open the box to make sure there really is a camera in their. Later....

1 comment:

farfromca said...

How fun! I am sure you won't regret it -- can't wait to see the pictures that will follow.