Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Bike Rides

The picture has nothing to do with riding my bicycle. But on my ride today I was thinking I had not added to my Blog lately. I had said I would update what I did last week. So here goes the last two weeks.
1. Rode the bike a lot like 300 miles.
2. Bought a new computer. No not an I-MAC but a Gateway. Six hundred bucks cheaper and more features. No issues but I did learn some of my old software and my scanner will not work on the latest technology. Vista works great. And I did not have to teach WB anything new.
3. Went to the State Fair with Biscuit.
4. Went to the movies. Traitor fair flick.
5. Watched the Olympics. I don't want to see any more Gymnastics, or Beach Volley Ball.
6. Watched the Democrats convention. Was impressed. Obama has my vote.

When I got my new machine I had to bring in all my photos like 9,000. And somehow I copied two of almost everyone. So after 3 part time days I got all the duplicates removed. But while on my bike ride it got me thinking I should write about things I remember as a kid. I have a few photos of that. So here goes a partial list.
1. Kindergarten.
2. One room school house.
3. Sunday School.
4. Farm chores.
5. Tractor driving.
6. Horses.
And more but that should get me to like 6th grade.

Later. Off to watch the Republicans try to convince me a Gov from Alaska makes a good VP.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

i hope you're planning to expand on your childhood memories. I think any one of those could be worth a post of its own....