Monday, June 12, 2006

Six Zero and other events



It's been a busy two weeks since my last post. The old guy on the right turned 60. Another decade down the drain.

And two days ago the good looking gal on the left Graduated from college. Way to go. So one almost done and one just starting out.

My other daughter will be getting her MBA next Saturday which will be neat.

WB had a surprise B-day party for me which was a complete surprise. Got to see some of my good friends from where I use to work. And my old friend that moved south a couple of years ago came up for my B-day that was great. From my oldest daughter and son-in-law got a great gift. A new cluster for the my trusty bicycle. Have not put it on yet but will this week along with a new chain.

Next big event is the family trip to Europe. Must say I am very nervous about the trip. Still need one more reservation which I will do tomorrow. I am hoping everyone can relax and have fun. I will be just satisfied to drink coffee, take pictures and see the Alps.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

woohoo almost time for Europe! it was good to see you today, thanks for coming