Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back Home

I have now been working on this post for two days. Each time I get a good start I goof up and need to start over. So I think I will break it down into a couple of shorter posts.

Enough of problems. We are back from the trip to Switzerland and France. It was a great trip. I believe everyone had a good time. I know I did. Traveling with the whole family does take a bit of give and take.

For me it was the first time I did not take a film camera. I only took my Sony Cyber Shot DSC-P200. See www.sony.com for more details. Mrs H took her film camera and digital so I am looking forward to comparing photos.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip. The trip started in Adelboden Switzerland and ended in Chamonix France. Home of Mont-Blanc highest peak in Europe. That's it in the upper right corner of the ice tunnel.































As you can see Biscuit was a good traveler. She did not complain a bit and seemed to enjoy her carrier.

I think I will stop here for today and not push my luck.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

can't wait for the additional updates!