Monday, May 21, 2007

I am never.....



I am never going to barbecue again. Last night I barbecued chicken and Salmon for dinner. After finishing I close the vent to the top onWeber. And about 4 am we woke up to this cracking sound WB got up and looked out the window. We had set the fence on fire. Not a huge amount of damage but it looks like a new kitchen window, fence and some plants and pond pump for the neighbor. Off to call the insurance company. So much for thinking the coals had gone out. :(

2 comments:

Melissa Haworth said...

Sorry about this! Let us know if you need any help with the repairs :(

farfromca said...

Oh dear, one of my biggest fears... grill or campfire not fully out. Guess I will be even more cautious in the future given your experience. So glad that more damage wasn't done.