Monday, December 10, 2007

Never to Old....

Now that the rainy season is here it is nice to have the window washer on the car to work. Just after the last rain the car ahead of me drove through a puddle and splashed dirt etc on my windshield. As you can see the little control arm says Pull Mist. I pulled, the wiper worked no mist. So when I got home I cleaned the windshield. And thought must be bad fuse. I checked all the fuses and they were good. So I came inside and went to www.Kragen.com knowing the the local Subaru dealer would get a small fortune for a washer pump. When I checked it asked do you need the pump for the rear or front wiper. Oh did not know there were two. Went out to the car and lifted the hood and looked. Low and behold two pumps. So I thought does the back washer work. So I got my keys turned the ignition to ACC. and pushed on the button at the end of the control arm. See the little symbol that looks like a wiper and says rear. And what happens the front washer sprays the window and the wipers wipe and clean off the water. So now I look in the glove box and check the owners manual. Never to Old to learn.

Off to arrange the new tricycle addition for Biscuit. We now have four trikes...

No comments: