Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I can't every make up my mind...



I have been looking at the Sony Alpha 100 and the Nikon 40X for months just trying to get myself to buy one. I have after tooooooooo much thinking decided digital is the way to go.

But as my kids will tell you I take a long time to buy anything over $5.00. Went to Borders yesterday to get a magazine to help me decide on which camera. It was $6.95 so it is still at the store. Now today Sony now has a new DSLR the Alpha 700. It is soooooooo nice. And soooooooo pricey. Someday!!!! www.dpreview.com/ Click on link to see....


But on another note my next project
arrived in the mail today. A little company called Ray-
Way has kits for ultralight backpackers. Well I decided to try his quilt kit as a replacement for a normal sleeping bag. Again I have been reading about this for, oh about a year and half. And finally decided to buy. So here it is still in kit form. I used to make Frostline kits all the time. They came with all the parts cut out. This came as a pattern, material, thread, and directions. With hand written corrections. Mrs H may get a few calls for advice.

In order to get to the sewing machine I had to clean out Biscuits room. I did not know she had that much stuff at our house. The hall way is full. Another project. She does have a nice little new bed. WB even found a new mattress for it a another garage sale. Along with a new kitchen batteries not included. And a neat trike with a push handle. Mrs and Mr H need to come and take home what you want......






No comments: