Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I guess I was wrong...

I guess I was wrong about the garage starting to get cleaned out. On Saturday WB was off to her weekly garage sales. She is very good at finding things to buy at a good price. She had been gone about 30 minutes when she called and said she had found a great day bed for Biscuit. I told her I didn't think that we needed it. So an hour or so later she came home with the new trike. A good buy, I think Biscuit will enjoy riding it. A complete toy kitchen which needed batteries. In the trunk lots of plastic cooking, things and plastic food. Which we washed but I do not know where it is. For most of the day she kept telling me how great this bed was. Well around two I gave in and told her if if was still there to go get it. Well here it is. No mattress, the owner was keeping it for the $700.00 crib they had just bought. I would think for $700.00 you would get a mattress. Off to do some Biscuit room cleaning to make it all fit. Mr and Mrs H you are welcome to any of these great finds. We added the batteries and the kitchen works great even has sounds.

No comments: