Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Battle of the Hats




In my effort to post at least once a week here goes. I have two favorite hats. One is a UC Davis hat, and the other is a Cal Poly SLO hat. So each day I have to think about which one to wear when I go out. The reason is I have one daughter who went to one school and one who went to the other. When I am only visiting one daughter I wear their school hat. The problem comes when both are home or we are together somewhere else. Which hat do I wear. Do I bring both and split the time. Or do I wear one one time and than at the next get together the other. Such a problem. Oh well yesterday I wore the Cal Poly hat to the Gym so today it is the UC Davis hat when I go to lunch with some old work friends.

The tree is turning a nice color of red.

No comments: