Thursday, November 08, 2007

More often


Mrs H said it was national write in your Blog month. Since I have not posted anything for like two months. I thought I would try once a week as a good place to start over.

Mrs H suggested taking a picture each day and post it. I decided I would take a picture of the Maple tree out front once a week and post. As you can see it is changing color quite nicely.

I might also take a picture of the new stuff that grows in the garage from WB's garage sale adventures. We now have a baby cooler, and a new tall trash can full of stuff. I am not sure what is all in there. And I had just cleaned the garage last week for my sisters visit and could finally get to my weed whacker and blower without having to climb over stuff. Oh well.

My sister and brother-in-law from Florida visited and it was a good time. Mr an Mrs H, Biscuit and the youngest were home for a Sat of wine tasting and dinner. WB watched Biscuit during the outing and I cooked. I think a good time was had by all.

Was rather surprised how far my sister was to the right in the Republican party. Must be the water in Florida. Enough for this week.

1 comment:

farfromca said...

Haven't checked out your blog in a while. you have been busy! Beautiful tree. looks like it could be one from out in our neck of the woods!