Monday, November 19, 2007

I just new...



This weekend we went over to Mrs H's and helped clean the Craft Room. I just knew when I saw it. That when I was done helping I would find 5 yards of orange 1.3 oz sil nylon somewhere in there. But after being assigned color sorting and folding I came up empty handed. Oh well. I an fairly good at organizing and cleaning and we did make a great difference. The youngest will have a place to sleep when she goes over on Wed for Turkey day at Mr and Mrs H's. And Grandma and Grandpa had a good time with Biscuit.

As you can see the leaves on the tree are almost gone. I found this tractor for sale while on one of my rides last week. If Mr and Mrs H had more land it would make a great fun thing to drive around with Biscuit. I could teach her how to plow. I did ride by and old barn being torn down. I told Mr and Mrs H that I could load up Mr H's truck with some fine old barn boards. I did not find too much interest there.

MDT reports earnings today I hope it is good. Later

No comments: