Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Toys are put away and missing parts.....





We had a great Labor day weekend. The youngest came home from So Cal. She in her heart is still a Nor Cal girl. Yeah, I do not miss Southern California. Not sure why Mrs H complained about Biscuit not sleeping while camping . She fell sound asleep in the most uncomfortable position at our house. Picture explains all. I am sure Mrs H. Does not remember having to be driven around the campground in our 1972 WV hippy bus until she stopped crying and went to sleep. I think it runs in the family. Better luck next trip. While Biscuit and Mr and Mrs H were over Mrs H took pictures of all her projects and I burned the pics to a CD for later posting. This got me thinking I should show some of the stuff I have made over the years. So I dug through the closest and found WB's original outdoor jacket my down vest. Used just two weeks ago backpacking in Yosemite. My 1/2 oz stove, windscreen and a photo. I sewed lots of other stuff but I believe Garage Sales and Goodwill have removed most of it from the house. Wanted to start some outdoor sewing projects again after my backpacking trip. The first thing I needed to make was a holder for my Camelbak water bladder. Mrs H is sending some stiffing material via snail mail. Cleared off the old sewing machine today and opened it up. Low and behold missing parts most importantly the power cord and foot pedal. Hope WB knows where it is.

Anyway stay posted I will ask tonight when she gets home. Oh by the way the toys are all put away at the side of the house and garage. All ready for the next visit. I think Biscuit like pulling pedals off of the flowers the best.

No comments: