Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thirty Seven and Counting


Well as of today WB and I have been married thirty seven years. And as usual I remembered it was our anniversary. WB usually remembers when she wakes up or the night before, but not this year. She was printing pictures of Biscuit and watching Gilmore girls last night and not a word about our up coming anniversary. So this morning while she was in the shower I put the card with the ear rings on her hair dryer. When she went to dry her hair it hit her. She had forgotten. It is kind of fun since I have always remembered. But this is the first year that I think WB really forgot. But I am sure she will take me out to dinner tonight.
My friend and her eight year old daughter make the ear rings. There little craft company is Bumble Beads. I bought them at a craft fair a couple of weeks ago. She makes nice stuff just Google her business name and it should find her Web Site.

No comments: