Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Cooking


After looking through the cupboards I came across our old bread maker. I think we have had it for quite some time. So I read the directions and checked to see if we had all the ingredients to make simple white bread. We did, so I made my first loaf of bread. Not too bad. I now have all the stuff to make whole wheat bread my next try. It's not too hard just put in all the stuff and turn it on. And about 3 hours later nice hot bread. I am also going to make my first soup this week.
First I am off to get all my shots for my trip to India. By 1:00 pm I will know how Biscuit feels after her shots. I think I am getting four shots plus two prescriptions. And a list of helpful hints from the Kaiser travel nurse. I bought my ticket so it looks like I am for sure off on the next adventure. I found this little hotel in National Geographic Adventure magazine in a town in India where you can see Everest. I emailed the hotel and the owner e-mailed me back wanting to know how I found him and how to make a reservation. I e-mailed back that his hotel was in Adventure magazine. He e-mailed back that he would like the article so I am off to copy and mail it to him. Later.

1 comment:

farfromca said...

Freshly baked bread is the best kind! Hope you do okay with your shots. :)