Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Toy

After much thinking, like six months. I finally broke down and purchased a new photo printer. The free shipping and $40.00 instant rebate got me. I must say I am very pleased. Printed two 5*7 prints of Yosemite today and they came out quite nice. Started working with that Histogram stuff in Photo Shop Elements. I must say I find it rather fun. Nice to learn new photo stuff. My little Sony camera has more features than I had thought.

The other big event of the day is I finally decided to go and visit the youngest in India. Should be an adventure. My good friend from MDT who grew up in India had several good suggestions of where to go plus his brother lives in Bombay and he may help us get around. So it should be a good adventure.

Off to make nice vacuum lines for WB and Mac and Cheese. Not out of a box.

1 comment:

farfromca said...

How fun to visit india. I can't wait to see pictures!