Monday, May 01, 2006

Old vs. New


As you can tell by the old bike seat it was time for a new one. Well my training log said I should do 31 miles today. But thinking more is better after 45 miles I decided to ride to the bike shop and buy a new seat. Check it out. Silicon Gel pads cuts outs so things don't go numb. Still needs some adjusting but tomorrows ride will tell if if was worth the money. Oh more money spent.




Came back to do a little yard work after a nice lunch. Trimmed the bushes around the yard. As you can tell from the photo power tools maybe aren't my thing. I think it is time for some safety training from my Son-in-law. I don't believe he has cut the power cord while trimming away. Thank goodness for the dry weather and leather gloves. Not even a tingle as the 120 volts stopped flowing.


Not much else to report today. Gas is up $44.01 for 14.4 gallons. MDT went down again I hope they make there earnings only 23 more days until earnings release.

Off to watch Deal or No Deal.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

Mr. H will provide power safety lessons anytime you need!! what tool was that? A hedge trimmer???